Personal data protection policy
Our Personal Data Protection Policy describes the way in which WANYLAB processes the personal data of visitors and users (hereinafter the “Users”) when they browse our sites (hereinafter the “Site”):
The Personal Data Protection Policy is an integral part of the Site’s Legal Notice.
WANYLAB pays constant attention to the data of our Users. We may thus be required to modify, supplement or update the Personal data protection policy. We invite you to regularly consult the latest version in force, available on our Site.
If major changes are made, we will notify you by email or our services to allow you to review these changes before they take effect.
Personal data and purposes
By personal data is meant any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, in particular by reference to identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, one or more elements. specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity as well as any other information that our customers decide to communicate to us.
When you use our Site and wish to receive information on our offers, via a contact form, or an application form, we collect and process personal data concerning you such as: your Title, Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, Telephone, Mail, Address, Postal Code, City.
We will also ask you to send us your email address in order to use this data for sending information and notifications emails, as well as for the newsletter.
At the end of your diploma course, for purposes of statistics and renewal of our titles, we will ask you as part of a survey to monitor graduates.
In the context of satisfaction surveys, we can use a tool to measure customer satisfaction. You will be asked via this tool to write an opinion on the training followed with WANYLAB .
You can deactivate cookies at any time.
Definition of « cookie » and its use. A « cookie » is a text file placed on your computer when you visit our platform. On your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Cookies also allow us to see how our platform is used. We automatically collect your IP address and information about the use of our Site. Our platform can thus remember your identity when a connection has been established between the server and the web browser. The information previously provided in a web form can thus be kept.
Different types of cookies are used on our Site:
- Cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our platform. They allow you to use the main functionalities of our platform (for example access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our platform normally.
- So-called » analytical » cookies : in order to improve our services, we use audience measurement cookies such as the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, user activity and their frequency of return, in particular through Google Analytics services . These cookies only allow the establishment of statistical studies on user traffic on our platform, the results of which are completely anonymous to enable us to know the use and performance of our platform and to improve its functioning. Accepting these cookies is a necessary condition for the use of our platform. If you refuse them, we cannot guarantee normal use on our platform.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that allow us to personalize your experience on our platform by remembering your preferences. These cookies may be placed by a third party on our behalf, but it is not authorized to use them for purposes other than those described.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as “ Like ” or “ Share ” buttons . These cookies are placed by third parties.
Types of cookies used . The following types of cookies are used on this Site:
- » Temporary » cookies : this type of cookie is active in your browser until you leave our platform and expire if you do not access the Site for a certain period of time.
- » Permanent » or » tracker » cookies: this type of cookie remains in your browser’s cookie file for a longer period, which depends on the settings of your web browser. Permanent cookies are also called tracking cookies.
Use of third party cookies. We may use third-party partners, such as Google Analytics , to track the activity of visitors to our platform or to identify your areas of interest on our platform and personalize the offer sent to you on our platform or by outside of our platform. The information that may be collected by third party advertisers may include data such as geo-location data or contact information, such as email addresses. The privacy policies of these third party advertisers provide additional information on how cookies are used.
We ensure that partner companies agree to process the information collected on our platform exclusively for our needs and in accordance with our instructions, in compliance with European regulations and undertake to implement appropriate security and protection measures. data confidentiality.
Disabling cookies. You can deactivate cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser to deactivate cookies (the help section of the browser used specifies the procedure).
We draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of certain functions.
Regarding promotional emails: You can withdraw your consent at any time by (i ) unchecking the relevant box in your account, (ii) clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or (iii) by contacting with us.
- you fill out a contact form
- you fill out an application form for our training offers
- you contact our Customer Service
Protection of personal data
We take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is protected. We also ask you to ensure data confidentiality.
WANYLAB applies generally accepted technological and organizational security measures so that the personal data collected is not, lost, diverted, viewed, modified, or disclosed by unauthorized third parties unless the communication of such data is required. by the regulations in force, in particular at the request of a judicial authority, police, gendarmerie or any other authority empowered by law.
The security of personal data also depends on the Users. Users who are members of WANYLAB undertake to maintain the confidentiality of their username and password. Members also undertake not to share their account and to declare to WANYLAB any unauthorized use of said account as soon as they become aware of it.
The duration of the conversation
Your data is kept for a limited time to ensure optimal security.
These data will be kept for the duration of your registration to the training course and then one (1) year after the end of the training course. In the event that a title or diploma is issued, the data relating to it will be kept for a period of 99 years from the date of issue of the diploma or certificate. They are then archived until the expiration of the applicable legal limitation period. With regard to the training courses offered, we keep your personal data for the longest of the applicable legal and regulatory periods or for another period taking into account operational constraints such as good maintenance of the student file, effective management of the relationship. students and responses to requests from the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP). The data collected for commercial prospecting purposes are kept for a maximum period of three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Minors, as part of their search for information, can access our site. They can also request additional information on some of our training courses. Our goal is to make education accessible to all.
However, any definitive registration of the minor will only be made after consent of the holder (s) of parental authority. As a minor, you can exercise your right to be forgotten if you no longer want your data to be in our databases.
Relationship between WANYLAB services and social networks
We are not responsible for the use of data made by social networks.
You can configure them on their sites.
When you use social networks and WANYLAB services or applications in connection with social networks, this may result in the collection and exchange of certain data between social networks and WANYLAB .
We are not responsible for the use that is made of your data by social networks for their own account. You can configure and control the access and confidentiality of your data directly on social networks.
In application of the European regulations in force, we have put in place procedures and mechanisms allowing you to exercise your rights.
In accordance with the regulations in force, Users of our Site have the following rights:
- right of access and rectification;
- updating and completeness of User data;
- the right to block or delete Users’ personal data, when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- right to withdraw consent at any time;
- right to limit the processing of User data;
- right to object to the processing of personal data;
- right to the portability of the data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or a contract.